- The communication with Nordic
and Baltic colleagues is exceptionally open and straightforward.
- The NSCA provides a platform
for meeting friends and colleagues and making new ones.
- You can buy, borrow or
exchange exhibitions or elements of exhibitions from our members.
- We vary from
small to big organisations.
- We all have a common Nordic culture of dealing
- It is extremely easy to find partners from our network for different projects or events.
- You are welcome to visit all of us by just asking.
Nordic Science Centres are very varied, but they also have a common platform
of thoughts that makes cooperation easier.
- Our educational systems are similar
and we can develop educational programs together.
- Our annual meetings are joyful events to become more familiar with each other.
- The association publicises a newsletter at regular intervals organises conferences and gives out scholarships. We support concrete cooperation projects between members, for example touring exhibitions, production of audiovisual materials, production of educational toys, etc.
Join us – and find an ideal network with a cozy atmosphere and dedicated science engagement experts!
In order to become a member of NSCA, your organisation must comply with the charters of NSCA and be elected as a member.
Science centres are defined as exhibition and activity centres
with the objective to popularise natural sciences and aim at learning and teaching through interactive exhibits and demonstrations.
By a written application to the Board and by paying the membership fee, applicants will join the Association.